There are numerous reasons why we love Eminence Skin Care.
From being an organic and eco-friendly company to offering hundreds of result-oriented products, this line is safe for a wide variety of skin types!
The beauty of Eminence skin care is that it can be tailored to your individual skin type, which is one of the many reasons we love it (and you will too).
Here are a few of our favorite reasons why we love Eminence products and mission:
Organic & Natural Ingredients
- Their handmade organic products are created with fresh ingredients and are also free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
- Eminence doesn’t use harsh sulfates that can irritate skin.
Results-Oriented Organic Skincare
- Eminence is an allergy-friendly product line (numerous gluten-, soy- and corn-free products). We love that there is a product for every skin type!
- One of our favorite products, Stone Crop, comes from the succulent family, and is packed with a potent solution made for healing, hydrating and helping with hyperpigmentation.
Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- Eminence uses natural ingredients as preservatives, such as lemon, soy-based glycine derivatives, sodium benzoate (a food-grade preservative derived from cranberries) and salicylic acid (under 5%), which is derived from willow bark and rosemary to slow down the oxidization process.
- They also use a non-toxic, all-natural sugar solution to secure the lids on each and every product.
- Eminence is committed to the environment through sustainable and Biodynamic® farming practices, wind and solar energy, eco-friendly packaging and more!
- Eminence also plants a tree for every product sold through their “Forests For The Future” initiative program.
- All boxes and containers are made from recycled material.
We are proud to be a certified Green Spa through Eminence’s Green Spa program
All information pertaining to Eminence’s products and brand was obtained from the Eminence professional site. More information on their skin care products can be found on their website.
Our Esthetician’s Favorite Eminence Skin Care Products:
Allynne: “Facial Recovery Oil. I love that it’s from the Beyond Organic Collection. It hydrates and balances the skin! A very versatile product!”
Keli: “I can’t live without the Bamboo Firming Fluid! It smells great and can be combined with a myriad of other products.”
Amandine: “Facial Recovery Oil. This product does it all! It is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, calming and hydrates all skin types.”
Megan: “Gosh, I love it ALL! But my current obsession is the Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil. A few drops of this hydrating oil helps to combat the extreme dryness in our Colorado climate.”