Everyone could benefit from a little pampering, which is why we’ve created some spa gift basket ideas that are perfect holiday gifts! The best part? You can buy most of these products at Blue Creek!
1. Exfoliation Basket
Get ‘red carpet ready’ for the holidays and the new year with our exfoliation basket. Remove the outer layers of old skin and reveal the glow beneath with the following:
- Clarisonic sonic brush (great for men and women)
- Cleanser, hydrating serum, moisturizer and sunscreen from Eminence Organic Skin Care or Image Skin Care
We also have Clarisonic holiday packs available!
2. Wellness Basket
Does that special someone in your life have frequent aches & pains? Put together a collection of goodies to put a little more ‘aaaahhhhhh’ in their day! Fill your spa gift basket with:
- T-Relief Mobility ointment and oral tabs for internal and topical treatment for muscle strains
- White flower oil to increase circulation and clear congestion
- Castor oil with flannel to decrease inflammation and detoxify
- Our Yin Chiao Chieh Tu Tablets for an immune boost
- Loquat Throat Lozenges to kick any cough to the curb
Pick up some Epsom Salt at the grocery store for a nice hot bath that will ease a tired, achy body and soothe the soul!
3. Hydration Basket
We can’t talk about the importance of hydration enough! And lucky for you, we have a some options to keep your cells happy and hydrated:
- BKR water bottle – 16 oz glass water bottles with a beautiful silicone protective sleeve
- BC Tumblers – Our Yeti-like 20 oz. double-wall insulated tumbler keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot.
- Eminence and/or Image moisturizers – Your skin gets thirsty too! Don’t forget to hydrate with some of our moisturizers and serums for face and body.
4. Well-Rested Basket
It’s called beauty rest for a reason—getting a good night’s sleep can help you look and feel your best. Here’s what to include in your sleep-promoting spa gift basket:
- Comfy Linens – Our linens are so soft and cozy that it’s hard to get up off the table after your massage or facial. Luckily, you can give the gift of comfort with our favorite linens to that special someone.
- Essential oils – Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot are a few essential oils that can promote sleep. Adding a warm cup of chamomile tea and turning off all electronics can do wonders too!
- Sleep mask – block out distracting light with a soft mask that will put anyone to sleep.
Give the gift of health this holiday season with a personalized spa gift basket! Don’t forget to include a Blue Creek gift card so that your special someone can feel better than ever with one of our services. We’re also offering 35% off retail products December 12th – 17th and 25% off December 19th – 24th! (Certain exclusions may apply.)