Our doors are open and we’re finding our new groove in these new times! We know things are different now and we want to share with you how we’re moving forward together.
At Blue Creek, a clean, safe and disinfected office has always been a top priority for us. The new and added infection control processes are made so that when you receive treatments at BC, it’s as safe, relaxing and healing as possible!
Working in accordance with our licenses and the local health department requirements and guidelines, we have made the changes listed below to help protect our patients and staff. Please read all regulations prior to your appointment. Thank you for your concern for others and patronage to BC!
• Appointments ONLY; NO WALK-INS at this time, in order to adhere to the 50% capacity regulation.
• For your first appointment post May 18, 2020, we will do our usual reminder call and you will fill out a paper health screening and consent for treatment. Thereafter, our office will call you 24 hours prior to your appointment and review a few screening questions. If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the screening questions, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
•When you arrive for your appointment, you will take your temperature and review any changes from your health screening. If temperatures register at or above 100.4, or if anything has changed since your screening was submitted, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
•On a daily basis, per work shift, each staff member at Blue Creek will review his/her health screening plus take a current temperature.
• Treatment rooms, equipment, all surfaces will be disinfected in between patients and often throughout the day.
• We will be wearing gloves for all acupuncture and gloves available upon request for massage treatments.
• We will be wearing face masks and we require patients to do the same when in the office. If you do not arrive with a face mask on, we will provide one to wear during your treatment. If you are unwilling to wear a face mask, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
• Please come to your treatment with your cleanest self/body and limit what you bring in with you, i.e. extra bags, etc.
• Patients (under the age of 18) or adult patients unable to represent their own interests should only be accompanied by ONE parent/guardian/chaperone. All other patients should plan on attending their appointment alone.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places around the office, to be used as you are touching things like retail, the square credit card chip reader, etc.
• In our lounge/waiting area, we have removed the tea station and pillows, since those items are difficult to properly monitor and disinfect. Please bring your own water bottle.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you may be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
• We will adapt contactless payment. ONLY Credit Cards and our Blue Creek Gift Card payments will be accepted. NO Cash and Check payments.
• Due to increased cost of supplies, scheduling requirements, etc, we will not sell/offer NEW BC Series 5 Packages. We WILL honor current packages and extend all expirations until the end of 2020. On January 1, 2021, any unused series packages will expire.
Thank you for your continued support! We will get through this together.